Socialist Students supporter in Northern Ireland, Tyler McNally, is standing for the National Union Students (NUS) National Executive Council (NEC) from NUS-USI (NUS in Northern Ireland).
The vote will take place at the NUS-USI Regional Council this Friday 15th June.
If elected, Tyler will campaign to;
- Oppose all cuts and privatisation – Make the super-rich pay!
- Unite with workers for a mass movement against austerity!
- Build for a large youth and student bloc on the TUC October 20th demo!
- Defend EMA! Scrap all fees! Keep education public!
- Name the date for #Demo2012 NOW! For a school, college & uni walk-out!
Vote Tyler McNally for a fighting representative on the NUS NEC & a strategy to defeat the cuts!